Photo by Xtian Te.
When in Davao...
This delightful little restaurant is a proud addition to Davao’s culinary landscape. Their paella and pasta offerings are highly recommended, and they are also well-known for their bread and pastries.
Pizza places in Davao
- GILBERT RAMOS: Indeed, Its more fun here in the Philippines! beca...
- celeste: hello. Would you be delivering to MNL as well? H...
- Rita: Hello. Do you still have the list of caterers in D...
- michael: Tadakuma Ramen Tei Japanese Restaurant Open for f...
- MR.BART: babalik ako dyan sa antonios.....saraap ehh!!!!!...
- Rjay: hi george . i wonder you need our service ...
- Rochelle: hi could you pls email me a quotaion for a persona...
- Name that dish! 2 August 2008
- Tadakuma Japanese Restaurant 7 January 2009
- In search of liquid gold 2 March 2009
- Bryan’s Grill & Café @ Arturo’s 8 March 2008
- Happy birthday, baby blog! 16 November 2008
- A different experience @ Blue Carabao 12 July 2008
- Tiny Kitchen 26 January 2011
- More fun in the Philippines! 3 February 2012
- Wok all you can! 13 April 2011
- Hero Sausages 11 April 2011
- Let’s Crab Eat! 3 April 2011
- Poll: Davao’s best café 30 March 2011
- Picobello – bellissimo e squisito! 28 March 2011
- Momong’s Kinilaw 16 March 2011
banana barbecue buffet calzone cappuccino chicken coffee crab crispy tadyang curry Davao restaurants desserts fine dining fried chicken fusion food gambas grilled tuna home-made cooking hummus Iberian Chicken Ilonggo dishes kabab kaldereta kare-kare noodles noodle soup paella panini pasta pastries pizza pochero pork chops pâté sashimi sausages seafood spaghetti spicy food spring rolls steaks sukiyaki sushi tuna vegetables