Photo by Xtian Te.
When in Davao...
Bangkok Wok is a gem of a restaurant, offering Thai cuisine with an interesting Asian-fusion twist. It’s a perfect dining place for all occasions: be it a family gathering, a date, a power lunch among business associations. Enjoy their gastronomic offerings amid comfortable surroundings.
Pizza places in Davao
- jlo: This looks nice,. Do they have eat all you can yak...
- NeatGifts: Well, it's been over a year since I first visited ...
- Willy&Emee: I mean used to eat....
- Willy&Emee: The food looks good and sounds very interesting! I...
- laine: I mean, "when we feel" and almost everyday italian...
- laine: very authentic italian food..I lived in Italy with...
- Blogie: Thanks very much for the kind words, Willy & Emee!...
- Name that dish! 2 August 2008
- In search of liquid gold 2 March 2009
- Tadakuma Japanese Restaurant 7 January 2009
- Bryan’s Grill & Café @ Arturo’s 8 March 2008
- Happy birthday, baby blog! 16 November 2008
- A different experience @ Blue Carabao 12 July 2008
- Tiny Kitchen 26 January 2011
- More fun in the Philippines! 3 February 2012
- Wok all you can! 13 April 2011
- Hero Sausages 11 April 2011
- Let’s Crab Eat! 3 April 2011
- Poll: Davao’s best café 30 March 2011
- Picobello – bellissimo e squisito! 28 March 2011
- Momong’s Kinilaw 16 March 2011