Photo by Xtian Te.
When in Davao...
In Davao City, I go for the Cheesy Hungarian Sausage or the Spicy Frankfurter by Hero Sausages. At present, they have one foodcart inside NCCC Mall, at the Activity Center just outside the supermarket section. It’s one out of many food stalls in the mall, but it’s what I seek out because their sausage sandwiches are satisfyingly good and filling.
Pizza places in Davao
- jlo: This looks nice,. Do they have eat all you can yak...
- NeatGifts: Well, it's been over a year since I first visited ...
- Willy&Emee: I mean used to eat....
- Willy&Emee: The food looks good and sounds very interesting! I...
- laine: I mean, "when we feel" and almost everyday italian...
- laine: very authentic italian food..I lived in Italy with...
- Blogie: Thanks very much for the kind words, Willy & Emee!...
- Name that dish! 2 August 2008
- In search of liquid gold 2 March 2009
- Tadakuma Japanese Restaurant 7 January 2009
- Bryan’s Grill & Café @ Arturo’s 8 March 2008
- Happy birthday, baby blog! 16 November 2008
- A different experience @ Blue Carabao 12 July 2008
- Tiny Kitchen 26 January 2011
- More fun in the Philippines! 3 February 2012
- Wok all you can! 13 April 2011
- Hero Sausages 11 April 2011
- Let’s Crab Eat! 3 April 2011
- Poll: Davao’s best café 30 March 2011
- Picobello – bellissimo e squisito! 28 March 2011
- Momong’s Kinilaw 16 March 2011