Photo by Xtian Te.
When in Davao...
Tsuru’s Wagyu yakiniku — as well as the other yakiniku offerings — is an experience you shouldn’t pass up. The meat is tasty and tender, and the texture will leave you in heavenly bliss!
Pizza places in Davao
- Annaliza de la cruz: Hi can i have the cellphone number since i have in...
- GILBERT RAMOS: Indeed, Its more fun here in the Philippines! beca...
- celeste: hello. Would you be delivering to MNL as well? H...
- Rita: Hello. Do you still have the list of caterers in D...
- michael: Tadakuma Ramen Tei Japanese Restaurant Open for f...
- MR.BART: babalik ako dyan sa antonios.....saraap ehh!!!!!...
- Rjay: hi george . i wonder you need our service ...
- Name that dish! 2 August 2008
- Tadakuma Japanese Restaurant 7 January 2009
- In search of liquid gold 2 March 2009
- Bryan’s Grill & Café @ Arturo’s 8 March 2008
- Happy birthday, baby blog! 16 November 2008
- A different experience @ Blue Carabao 12 July 2008
- Tiny Kitchen 26 January 2011
- More fun in the Philippines! 3 February 2012
- Wok all you can! 13 April 2011
- Hero Sausages 11 April 2011
- Let’s Crab Eat! 3 April 2011
- Poll: Davao’s best café 30 March 2011
- Picobello – bellissimo e squisito! 28 March 2011
- Momong’s Kinilaw 16 March 2011
banana barbecue buffet calzone cappuccino chicken coffee crab crispy tadyang curry Davao restaurants desserts fine dining fried chicken fusion food gambas grilled tuna home-made cooking hummus Iberian Chicken Ilonggo dishes kabab kaldereta kare-kare noodles noodle soup paella panini pasta pastries pizza pochero pork chops pâté sashimi sausages seafood spaghetti spicy food spring rolls steaks sukiyaki sushi tuna vegetables